That is it for the second chapter!
I have 2 small stories and a 1-pager ready for you in the weeks leading up to December while I’m taking a small break to write the rest and finish other work.
Oh, and I’m changing the update schedule!
(There’s a longer explanation in the news post, but this is the important stuff:)
What changes for you, the reader:
- When running a stretch of stand-alone comics (like most comics so far), they will still be posted on Wednesday.
- When running longer stories, you will get multiple pages (3 to 5) at once but several weeks apart (2 to 4).
- To compensate for a lack of posting during a storyline, I could maybe show progress sketches, do a screen cast, some illustrations … I’m still thinking about it. (I’m taking suggestions if you have any)
How can you keep up with the posts?
- Firstly, there’s this handly RSS feed,
- you can follow me on Twitter (@LordRembo for general stuff, @Beardfluff purely for the comics), Tumblr or on Facebook.
- There’s this new site called InkOutbreak that allows you to keep up with your favourite comics. Here’s Beardfluff.
- and lastly, you could add yourself to the mailinglist* below or on the left. I’ll start using it in December.
* No worries, I’m not going to spam you, it’s strictly for letting you know there’s been an update or big news concerning the comic (such as this schedule change).